Position: Sr. Tax Accountant
Location: St. Louis, MO ***Relocation Assistance Available***
I provide the ability to learn more about this opportunity before applying!
Questions before you apply? Feel free to send a Text: 435-640-9681 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to Joel Riet. Please reference to "St. Louis" so I know which search you're referring to.
- Our client is a multinational company based in St. Louis, MO. They are ranked in the 100’s on the Forbes Fortune 500 List.
- Thompson Reuters recently awarded this company one of the world’s top 100 innovative companies.
Cliff notes on this company and tax dept:
- We have placed tax professionals with this company before and have had fantastic feedback from the people we’ve placed there who enjoy the respect and values this company offers to their tax team, plus room for upward advancement.
- Challenging & Diverse Tax work For those in big four public accounting, you will find this company has equal challenging tax issues and consistent diversity due to the business units, size and structure of the company. There is also realistic growth opportunities in the department without having to deal with administrative work and billing hours!
- Work/life balance The Tax Department is very flexible in terms of work/life balance, the hours are very are manageable and it’s common to work 40-50 hours a week. Most everyone who works in tax have a family/kids and understand if you need to leave early attend a soccer game or need to leave for an appointment.
- Known for employee recognition and strong benefits: Company is in a Self-contained campus that has Tennis courts, 2 Soft ball fields, Corporate teams for sport activities, the tax department got second place in the softball tournament! They also have beautiful walking & running trails, gym, and locker rooms.
Employees have the opportunity to enter in company lottery to win free tickets to major events in St. Louis, MO every month. Company offers Full health benefits and 7% 401k match.
This position will be based in the Domestic Tax team and report to the Federal & State Tax Manager. The department's leadership are very big on training and spending the time to develop their team. In this role, you will work on Federal & State Tax Compliance preparation as well as the ASC 740 quarterly tax provision, you'll also work in other areas such as IRS audit and special projects.
This company is very inquisitive and forward moving; some of the upcoming projects this person will be working on will include playing a role in implementing best practices for the Federal return process.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or MST preferred
- Experience working with large corporate tax issues related to Federal & State consolidated returns and ASC 740 in corporate or through Big Four