Sr. Tax Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
I provide the ability to learn more about this opportunity before applying!
Questions before you apply? Feel free to send a Text: 435-640-9681 or email: email@example.com to Joel Riet.
Please reference to "Indy" so I know which search you're referring to.
is a diverse Fortune 500 publicly traded multinational company with a presence in over 20 countries.
Have the opportunity to work with a company that truly values it's tax department, has strong respected leadership, values efficiency and best practices and have the ability to advance in your career.
This position will play a major role in managing US Tax Reporting and Compliance process for the company's operating and holding company entities. This role will report to the Tax Director on matters related to strategy and analysis for the Federal, State & Local ASC 740 tax reporting and compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the tax team, as well as those outside of Tax, to provide high quality tax reporting and ensure the correct application of unique industry specific rules as may be required.
- Manage and review the preparation of accurate and timely filed consolidated federal and state income tax returns, including all forms and attachments.
- Assist with the preparation, review for accuracy and prepare complex aspects of the Domestic income tax provision process, including maintenance of deferred taxes, uncertain tax positions.
- Understand legislative changes to U.S. federal and state and local tax laws, and identify opportunities and adverse consequences.
- Identify, manage and capture efficiency improvement opportunities in line with annual targets.
- Manage and review federal tax audits, and other regulated industry tax matters.
- BS in Accounting
- MST or CPA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in either large corporate tax environment or Big 4.
- Strong ASC 740 experience